Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 8, 2014

Summer Is Here

tmi tuesday art July 8, 2014_text
It’s high summer! Here are some questions about the hot season.
1. Summer clothes are more revealing than winter clothes. What is the skimpiest outfit that you wear out in public?
Short, tight little dresses are the skimpiest these days... and right now that is even a stretch since I just had another baby.
2. What summer outfits turn you on when you see other people wearing them?
For women, I love to see things that are cut low in the back and sexy dresses with stilettos.  For men, I love thin button down shirts with a few buttons left undone... with low hanging jeans, showing that delicious curve in the front...
I am a sucker for these hips... is there a specific word for the definition?
3. Summer is hot! Sex is hot! Do you find that hot summer weather leads to hot summer sex?
Generally, my answer would be yes!  Less clothes equals less hassle to get down to business anytime, anywhere.  
4. It’s summer and oysters are off the menu (or maybe not, see
http://www.salishseafoods.com/pages/myths.html). What foods are the
aphrodisiacs of summer?
Chocolate... wine... more chocolate!

5. Summertime is hot and thirsty time. What is your favorite summer drink, alcoholic or not?
Coconut water... I am hooked!  It has to be original flavor though...
6. Two traditional vacation destinations to beat the summer heat are the mountains and the shore. Where do you like to go?
I love the beach... digging my toes in the sand, feeling the breeze on my face, listening to the waves crash on the shore... damn, I need a vacation!
7. Summertime is road trip time. Do you like to go on vacation by car?
I have always been a fan of road trips... if they are spontaneous, they are even better!
8. Summertime is experiment time. What are you going to do this summer that you’ve never done before?
Hmmm... not sure on this one.
9. Summertime can be hazardous. What summer threat do you fear most? Possibilities: bugs, wildlife, heat, lightning…
Snakes and spiders... EWWWW!
10. Summertime is summer fling time. Have you ever had a summertime romance? How far did it go?
Yes... I met him on the beach (where he was working) while I was on vacation.  I moved down to be with him about a month after we met... and we ended up being together for five years...
Bonus: Summertime is Festival time–music, art, seafood, and more. What festivals have you attended or will you attend?
I love attending festivals!  So far this year, I've been to the St. Patty's Festival and Hot Chicken Festival (yes, this does exist)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment