Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TMI Tuesday: August 5, 2014

sexy times mag tmi

1. You walk into a party full of friends. One of them suddenly and quickly strips down naked. Which area of your naked friend’s body do you check out first?
On a woman, her boobs.  On a man, his stomach.
2. Have you ever masturbated in bed when a platonic friend or relative was sleeping in the same room or bed?
Yes... though it didn't stay platonic after I got caught.
3. When was the first time you had a nocturnal orgasm aka a wet dream?
(Yes women have wet dreams read more…)
I have only ever had one or two wet dreams... I was in my mid-twenties when the first one happened.
4. Have you ever been caught naked by someone?
Too many times to count!  I shed my clothes every chance I get, so it is pretty common.
5. Think of your dearest friend, do you think they are sexy? Why or why not?
Yes... sexy look, sassy attitude, and edgy style.
6. If you had no choice, how many days do you think you could abstain from sex including masturbation?
If I had no choice, then I guess as long as I had to.  I have abstained from all but masturbation for ten months now... though not happily.
Bonus: What gets you wet faster, phone sex or sexting?
Sexting... people seem to be more free in what they say when sexting versus talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment