Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TMI Tuesday: May 13, 2014


Fill in the blanks.

 1. My favorite month is July because it is perfect skinny dipping weather.

 2. I adore a fresh breeze.

 3. I love a good rough fuck .

 4. A donut (or a dozen) is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast but rich chocolate mousse is what I want for dessert.

 5. The hobby I enjoy most is reading (erotica is my current favorite) .

 6. You saw me the whole time , oh my!

 7. I understand that some people are extremely detrimental to my sanity.

 8. Private jokes inside.

 Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.
This is a Pussy Pop - the person about to give oral sex to a woman puts this in their mouth like a piece of candy.  It comes in a variety of flavors (watermelon is pictured here).  The effect for the receiver of oral is a heightened arousal, cool & tingling sensation, and stronger orgasms.  


2 comments:

  1. Private jokes are always the funnest. Seems like July is another popular month as well, too bad there is no where for me to skinny deep though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you... I too have no where to skinny dip this year. :-(

      Delete