Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TMI Tuesday: April 29, 2014


fill in the blank tmi
1. For me, it was lust at first sight .
2. In high school, I dated all the bag boys at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the tree is where the magic happens.
4. Having sex in an elevator is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I thanked him for a good time and sent him on his way .
6. Tonight I’m looking forward to coffee and good conversation .
Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.  This is called 'See Deep'.  It is for those who don't want to go to the OB/GYN - an 'at home' visit if you will.  You slide the long slender part inside the vagina and push the blue button to record.  The lens on the end records your 'visit' and you simply email it to your doctor to be read.  This is perfect for those ladies who don't like uninvited people between their thighs. 
whatisit_april29

1 comment:

  1. Looove the bonus answer. Happy TMI Tuesday :]

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete