Thursday, April 24, 2014

TMI Tuesday: Odd and Ends

Let’s Play…
odds_and_ends_tmi
1. How addicted are you? You are in a rush, there is no time to make your morning coffee or stop to buy it. However, you can save time and get your “energy high” by brushing your teeth with a caffeine-infused toothbrush. Would you buy and use this product? Why or why not?

I am totally addicted to my coffee, so I would definitely buy and use this product.  Even knowing that it can't be good for you, the extra boost would be well worth it.
2. You made a sex list of all the things you’d like to do but haven’t done. The list was lost and discovered by your boss at work. He/she ask if they can help you tick a few items off the list. What do you say?

Why not?  Sex on my desk has always been on my list anyway... so lets tick that one off.
3. Sex around the house. Have you ever been bent over the kitchen counter or bent a lover over the kitchen counter and fucked? What did you like most about it? What did you like least?

Of course, many times (I was the one bent over).  I like that it is spontaneous and rough... dinner almost burning was the least favorite part.
4. Sexting…How do you really feel about it?
a. Meh? Not my thing.
b. Can take it or leave it, usually have to be begged to do it
c. I like it, it’s like foreplay.

d. Love it! I’m always sending naughty notes and steamy pics.

e. What’s your number? I have a daily sexting list, wanna sign up?
5. What do you love to sniff? Why?

Sexy cologne on my lover's neck... it turns me on every time.
Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.

It is a cock chastity device... it would be used to tease the wearer until I decided to allow him full pleasure.

whatisit_april22

No comments:

Post a Comment