Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TMI Tuesday - The Art of Sex

1. Would you take or have you taken a sexually themed vacation getaway (i.e., Hedonism, Club Fantasy Island, Cap d’Agde)?  I haven't yet, but I would love to!  Why or why not?  I think it would be a blast to set aside an entire weekend complete with theme for sex.
2. You have won an erotic fantasy weekend getaway package custom fit to your needs. Describe the fantasy you desire.  I need a beach getaway so badly right now, I would have to go with a tropical beach setting - balcony opening onto the beach.  My cabana boy would be on hand to fulfill my every desire, along with daily massages and breakfast in bed.  It might not be my kinkiest fantasy, but damn it would do the trick at the moment.
3. An artist has decided that you are his/her inspiration. They want to capture the essence of your sexiness in a sculpture. What would that sculpture look like? Describe it for us or post a photo of an existing sculpture that you believe closely captures the essence of your sexiness.

4. You are being paid 500,000 USD to pose as a live nude model mimicking one of sculptures in the photo below. Which sculpture will you recreate live? #1  Why?  Good leverage for good penetration.


5. Which book title fits your current thoughts of love, sex or romance?
a. No More Silly Love Songs
b. The Joy of the Quickie
c. Dr. Seth’s Love Prescription
d. Why Do Fools Fall In Love -  I have to go with D for now!
Bonus: Which one is you? See the sculpture below. Tell us which position you would like to occupy and write a caption.
The top of course... "Held to the highest standards"

4 comments:

  1. 3. nice choice

    4. I totally agree with your reasoning :)

    Bonus: Good caption

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hedone! Happy TMI Tuesday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about beaches :-) Nice pic for #3!

    Happy TMI

    ReplyDelete